SC - Coffee drinking

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Mon Aug 23 14:17:34 PDT 1999

At 2:58 PM -0400 8/20/99, Mary_HallSheahan at ademco.com wrote:
>I would indeed like to see the two interpretations, particularly because I
>know the recipe & love the ingredients but was completely bamboozled by the
>verbs.

Basically, the disagreement is on the construction of a cuskynole.
Adamantius thinks it is a ravioli. I think it is what you would get if you
took a very large ravioli, containing a thin layer of filling, then pressed
the two layers of dough together with the back of a knife or something
similar in a gridwork pattern, giving you one "ravioli" made out of about a
3x5 grid of little raviolis attached at the edges. I think his
interpretation is inconsistent with the diagram; he doesn't.

You can find my version in the Miscellany, available online.

David/Cariadoc
http://www.best.com/~ddfr/