SC - Server problem

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Thu Aug 26 14:02:20 PDT 1999

>What we need are sets of appropriate and period terms in different
>languages
>to use for different types of feast.  That would help liven up the menu.

Give them enough other options that "remove" begins to sound boring, instead
of soundingless familiar than "course" and somehowm more old-fashioned and
therefore seeming the better medieval choice?

Never work.

By the way, I've never really asked: whatever you call it, is my choice to
treat it as a "mini-meal" and send out a meal like variety of dishes at all
the right thing to do?  I don't set out an appetizer or salad, then soup,
entree, veggies, dessert all in a procession.  I send out a mix of
meat/veg/other, then another set, then a dessert.  If I were doing a really
major feast, like a 12th night, I might send out 3 courses and finish with
dessert.  Or send out a subtelty in between courses.

I never studied to see if it's the right thing, just acted on my own
irritation at a slow trickle of foods coming out, reinforced by learning of
my baron's irritation at same.

Bonne