SC - Removes or courses?

Tollhase1@aol.com Tollhase1 at aol.com
Thu Aug 26 18:11:18 PDT 1999

Issue.....

I would tend to think of a single item.  I.E. the wafer or a set of clothes.
Yet In Shakespeare's day one would Issue forth troops, messages etc. Or in
another breath, Send forth troops or send out the meat.  Should I check my
middle English dictionary for usage's?  Books at office at school. Can't
check till later.

I like the idea of using a local language for a feast.  Perhaps two or more.
Think of the French farce that could be created between a mad chief and a
German head server with apprentices heads bobbing about.  Could be great
internment, I mean entertainment for between courses.

Frederich Holstein der Tollhase  the milk and cookies man