SC - Re: Tudor House Plans bribes

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Thu Aug 26 19:01:39 PDT 1999

Do we need to go private with this as it is off topic other than a nice place
to cook/entertain/eat........

First Qualifications.  I am a professional scenic designer.  I have built
things for 300 LB opera singers to sing dance on and they have not fallen
apart.

Second.  How collapsible to you want?

Third how do you plan on transporting it.

How detailed plan do you want

Fifth (of anything) I do not know the cost of materials in your area, how
much do you want to spend.

Sixth, None of my plans have been approved by Pennsic staff for those going
there.  I have not shown them yet.

7th, good place to stop Do you want bolts and nuts. Pegs screws mixture of
methods.  Something that anyone can put up themselves or need friends and
cases of mead.

8th, I like mead. Don't worry, it won't be expensive. I have had several that
I like. I like to sample.

Frederich