SC - Collapsible Tudor house plans??

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Thu Aug 26 22:50:49 PDT 1999

Anne of Bradford asked:

> Nanna Rögnvaldardóttir wrote:
> > Yes, there are recipes for these things. I don´t have time to translate them
> > today but maybe over the weekend. Some of them at least - there are several.
> >
> > On baking {etc, Wow!}

> You're making me want to go learn Danish and help you out.  Thank you, Thank
> you..  Maybe some of the kind folks who web this stuff can organize the
> translated bits into a permanent record of your work.

Well, I started out putting the comments and recipe for the bread in the
bread-msg file. However, since the table of contents has now been given
and hopefully will be followed with some more translated recipes, I've
decided to create a new file just for this. I don't have a file name for
this yet, though.

Stefan
  (Interesting. Nanna's last name gets garbled when I see it in the From:
line of my digest, but when quoted like it was here by Anne, it comes
through just fine. I thought my problem was a character set thing, but
that is apparently not the case.)
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net
**** See Stefan's Florilegium files at: