SC - Collapsible Tudor house plans??

Micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Fri Aug 27 07:43:00 PDT 1999

Ras wrote:
>Actually it is not the computer's problem. It is the owner of the computer
>that is responsible. A simple visit to a good font site will provide the
free
>fonts necessary to make their computer able to show the special characters.
>Simply download the appropriate font and install it. It's that simple.

For the body of the message it is, yes. But as I said, the From: line of my
own mailing list garbles my name on my own computer screen. I certainly have
all the appropriate fonts installed and since the message is both sent and
received by me, the ONElist computers must be responsible (all right, not
the computers but the people who run them, but they haven´t even added
Icelandic to their listing of languages even though I´ve asked them to do so
more than once - I put the language of my list down as Chhattisgarhi
instead, since that was an option).

Nanna