SC - OT -Pronounciation (was Re: SC - Danish cookbook)

Nanna Rögnvaldardóttir nannar at isholf.is
Fri Aug 27 15:40:30 PDT 1999

In a message dated 8/26/99 7:03:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
phlip at morganco.net writes:

<< Master Huen presented him
 with his green belt, a lovely scroll delineating their relationship, and a
 coin from the time of Constantine, as his first Year's wages. >>

Congrats to Ras on his apprenticeship!
Oddly enough, my husband, who was apprenticed to Mistress Isabella of York at
EK Court Wed night, has to pay *her* 3 pence now and three pence when/if he
receives his Laurel.  We found some repro silver pennies for her, as the only
real ones we could find were $75 apiece.

Brangwayna Morgan