SC - Re: "Interpretation" vs "redaction?"

James F. Johnson seumas at mind.net
Sat Aug 28 03:15:35 PDT 1999

Greetings all!

	I'm home and getting glitter all over the keyboard- home from the SLUG
Queen Competition and Coronation here in Eugene- and well...

	This year we WON! I'm wearing a tiara! I get to ride in a big red
Cadillac in the parade next month, and get my picture in the paper alot!
Ha! And I get to reign for a whole year! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Now- about Icelandic Chicken? I'm sure that this will be taken as
heretical, but...
	Because the copy I have only say 'dough', I played with several
different doughs. Even pie crust. Now, I cook this in camp frequently,
so it has to work, and be dough that I can have ahead and just keep in
the cooler- mixing and rolling, etc., does not work well in camp. So I
cheat- and use folded puff pastry from the freezer case. It works, looks
good, is edible, and even tasty! Since I don't know what the 'dough' is,
I also don't know what the dough _isn't_.

I'm heading back to SLUGdom now- part of the prize is an enormous
chocolate truffle slug the size of a man's arm, and a smaller one the
size of a child's arm... and the smell is giving me a headache so I
think I'll have to eat it to stop the smell...

waggling my eyestalks at you all...

'Lainie
AKA Queen Carmen Slugana