SC - Sour Cabbage Soup?

Varju@aol.com Varju at aol.com
Sat Aug 28 07:47:07 PDT 1999

I am turning to my o-so-learned friends on the Herb and Cook's lists to
help me out in a quandry.  I am working for a large Health Food Co-Op
now, and am the Health and Education Coordinator.  As part of my duties,
I write a monthly article for the newsletter that goes out to the over
2000 members of the cooperative.  I need to name my column.

How about "You Are What You Eat" ?