SC - OT rye verses pumpernickle

pat fee lcatherinemc at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 28 19:52:25 PDT 1999

Oh Ras,

I wish that you were more correct for the masses concerning pre pared foods.
I love to cook and am always fighting with my significant other that she not
buy prepared garbage so  that I can afford to cook things with real food.
With that said, There are a lot of times that I come back from the theatre at
1, 2, 3 am and do not care to cook.  So there are times that I open my can of
Ravioli (a secret craving) and relish in their unique sauce.

Frederich.