SC - Healthy cooking

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sun Aug 29 05:33:36 PDT 1999

What do you mean by dark?  I can get a dark brown from whole meal rye.  Or a
light to medium brown from whole meal wheat. I'm certain a medieval baker
could get the same.  What I have not been able to reproduce is the black of
a modern pumpernickel loaf.

Ah, so this implies you have recipes for pumpernickle, may i please
have it , them? thank you, and thanks for the info.

Fiona