SC - uses for leftover almond crumbs?

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sun Aug 29 07:17:43 PDT 1999

Since it is over 11 months to Pennsic, let me remind you of the Second Great
War, Estrella XVI.  War runs from Wednesday, Feb. 16 through Monday, Feb. 21.
 Depending on your point of view, this Estrella is either the last Estrella
War of the millenium, or the first Great War of the new millenium, either way
it will be a blast!
Let me assure any on this list, there is room in the Warrior Haven Encampment
for any cooks who need a camping space.  We do all the communal cooking (2
meals a day) over a fire pit, and fighters get their lunch brought to the
battle fields..
If you have never been to Estrella, let me remind you that the nights are
cold (usually hovering around freezing) and the days are hot (sometimes into
the high eighties or low nineties), and water is an issue, always.  So please
bring appropriate attire, plenty of blankets, and water.

Mordonna