SC - Estrella War XVI: Cooks invitation

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Sun Aug 29 07:51:29 PDT 1999

In a message dated 8/29/99 9:51:46 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Tollhase1 at aol.com writes:

<< And what advice is that on period sweet dishes. >>

Henry had prepared the Cheryon recipe before and offered me some very good
suggestions on making the dish conform more to the recipe. I think I used a
part of something that should not have been used in the dish because the
recipe didn't indicate it's use. I would have to dig up the old redaction
which is located Goddess only knows where to remember the specifics. Sorry.

Ras