SC - Anthro and cooking

Tollhase1@aol.com Tollhase1 at aol.com
Sun Aug 29 09:44:36 PDT 1999

Relax you are doing a good job.  I grew up on buckwheat pancakes.  Nervier
had the caviar with them.  Love to try.  Perhaps I will.  My birthday is
coming up.  I usually try some new dish that usually seems to expensive, but
fun to make or eat.  Perhaps this will be my brunch along with eggs Benedict

PS I prefer homemade cashew or walnut butter anyway.

Frederich