SC - uses for leftover almond crumbs?

Sharon R. Saroff sindara at pobox.com
Sun Aug 29 16:08:53 PDT 1999

We do for Gulf Wars, and make the kids write a report on what-all happend.  You
might also consider putting on a "show and tell" type demo after the war when the
kids present their reports.  Of course, this assumes the kids are elementary
aged.  I don't think it would work quite as well in high school.
wajdi