SC - Anthro and cooking

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sun Aug 29 20:13:48 PDT 1999

Margali,

At Pennsic last year I stupidly mentioned that I have never had a Twinkie -
thus contributing to that thread.  Two wonderful gentles sent me care
packages.

Finally after two house moves in twelve months I am getting around to
sending Auusie care packages to them in return.  If you can privately send
your address I can throw a pack of Tim Tams in the mail for you too.

Mel.