SC - icelandic chicken redaction.

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Mon Aug 30 15:55:48 PDT 1999

I can bring a spare tent and couple of sleeping bags. If
Phlip is amenable and you pre-register to Caer Frig, it will
make it a bit easier for me to get the camping gear t you,
but nothing is insurmountable if you have the will
margali

where there is a whip, there is a way!

> Thank you for the kind thoughts.  I am hoping that
> next year I will be able to see my first Pennsic for
> myself.  After hearing Pennsic stories for the last
> 25 years, it is about time that I go.  The only
> problem I am having is figuring out how to transport
> all my
> camping gear from CA to PA, without having to drive it
> out myself or paying a fortune to have it shipped.
> Well, I have a year to figure this out.
>
> Huette

To respond, take out the word "cuskynoles"