SC - icelandic chicken redaction.

James F. Johnson seumas at mind.net
Tue Aug 31 01:40:53 PDT 1999

James F. Johnson wrote:

> You know, the subject column of my email reader application isn't wide
> enough to print the whole subject of this thread. And I mis-read it as
> the following:
>
> |Re: SC - questions: TO BOIL PEASANTS, P...|
>
> :)

Frankly, I don't have a pot big enough, unless you cut them up _really
tiny_...

> (would boiled peasant be considered 'seige' food?

I would think the big pots would be too full of oil...

> How many gentles does
> your average peasant serve?)

Depends. How many lords would a serf serve lords if the lords would
serve serf?

Adding beef would make it Serf 'n' Turf?

And what do you do with the fiberglass board?

I'd better stop before I get carried away- hey! Put that down!...

'Lainie
AKA Queen Carmen, Paragon of Gelatinous Gastropodic Beauty

- --