SC - Dulce de leche

Nelson.Beth Nelson.Beth at EPCRA.org
Tue Aug 31 09:17:28 PDT 1999

Gunther said

It's okay to play around with recipes to make them more palatable. But it's
also okay to be a nazi, just be a fun and polite one.

Please realize I was using nazi as a generic term, not calling anyone that.

Thanks Gunther for responding to my triad.  I was beginning to sense that
people were getting real touchy about others telling them that they might be
wrong.  From your responses, I feel that you and I are in general agreement.
We are all here to learn.  I liked your idea about serving the hard shell to
head table and breaking it.  Besides being impressive, One could have a lot
of fun with stick involving the breaking.  Ie having to bring out the sled
hammer to break it.  SO, you think its alittle hard do ya duke, let me take
care or it.  BAM BAM.  Anything else I can help you with.