SC - Cooking guild potlucks throughout year.

Tollhase1@aol.com Tollhase1 at aol.com
Tue Aug 31 08:58:57 PDT 1999

In a message dated 8/31/99 10:43:27 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com writes:

<< But I was wondering
 if the cinnamon flowers might be a good idea. They could float in the broth
and
 give off the essential oils like pepper cloves or bay leaf does in a stock.

 May or may not work but it is a thought.

 > Ras

 Yers,

 Gunthar >>

Definitely. I had not known that cassia flowers were available. Or, at least
I had forgotten that they were available. Now that a source for these  is
known, I have a whole new thing to think about and experiment with. ;-)

Ras