SC - Recipe databases

Mordonna22@aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Tue Aug 31 23:23:13 PDT 1999

> >Incidentally, although not
> > documentalble, ASFAIK, they also make a very pleasant and less overpowering
> > substitute for cloves in cloved fruit (some of the more amorous locals in my
> > area swear they'll never use cloves again).
> >
> > Francesco Sirene
>
> Yes, this practice does appear to be (gasp) a SCAdianism.
>
> Adamantius

Most definitely. It was invented by Alizaunde, Demoiselle de Bregeuf
(Honour Horne-Jaruk) along with Lisa Goldenstar. See this file in the
ENTERTAINMENT section of my Florilegium:
cloved-fruit-msg  (14K)  3/ 7/96    Period cloved fruit. Origin of the SCA game.

Honour reaffirmed this again in one of the classes she taught at this last
Pennsic. She has been rather appologetic about it, each time it comes up.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net
**** See Stefan's Florilegium files at:
         http://lg_photo.home.texas.net/florilegium/index.html ****