SC - Fw: [Mid] Last Post : Knowne Worlde Potters Meeting

DianaFiona at aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Sun Aug 1 08:38:12 PDT 1999

In a message dated 7/31/99 8:15:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
phlip at morganco.net writes:

<< Since we are concerned with cooking, and we usually are interested in
 putting our food on something besides the floor, I thought I'd forward this
 along to the List. In the meantime, Hroar, why don't you quit lurking and
 introduce yourself? There's no question in my mind that everyone here will
 like you as much as I do.

 Phlip

    Of course!  I already do--although, I'm on the potter's list too, so I
might be just a little prejudiced....... ;-)

            Ldy Diana