SC - Re: Knowne World Potter's Meeting

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Mon Aug 2 08:17:32 PDT 1999

hi all from Anne-Marie

we have a gal here in An Tir who does amazing medieval tiles. She stamps
them with documented designs and uses periiod glazes (yes, they contain lead).

Her name is Linnet and youc an reach her through her husbands email at
mark at medievalwares.com (she has her own, but I dont have it handy).

Linnet was recently our kingdom A/S champion, and one of her entries was
her tilework.

good luck!

- --AM