[SCA-U] Fw: SC - Fw: Re: [SCA-U] Copying Old Documents

MsGreyPaws at aol.com MsGreyPaws at aol.com
Wed Aug 4 10:08:27 PDT 1999

My Lady:

Please, please, don't go away mad!  I, for one, have thoroughly enjoyed
hearing about your family recipe book and am in awe that such record has been
kept down through time.  The following string on how to preserve such
documents and where they should be stored was also interesting.  I'm sorry
you feel everyone was so pushy and invasive.

But thank you so very much for sharing.

Marketa of Darach