SC - Potato salad - my mom's recipe OOP

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Wed Aug 4 20:53:14 PDT 1999

DianaFiona at aol.com writes:

<< For whatever it's worth, I just took this to the family of a shire
 member whose wife had died suddenly. We had several SCA folks at the house
 after the funeral, and this got rave reviews, even from one lady who
normally
 hates potato salad. Thanks! >>

Glad you liked it!  I also like many of the mayo forms of potato salad,
particularly with dill in them and with redskin salad with blue cheese that
my local grocery store has, but this is still my favorite.

Brangwayna