SC - choosing a Persona

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu Aug 5 06:55:11 PDT 1999

Seton1355 at aol.com wrote:

>  perfectly prepared Blancmange that cannot be described as insipid.
>
> Problem , ....daunted!
>  Phillipa  (who will start researching soon!)
>  Ras >>

Make sure to add some salt to the recipe, whether the original calls for
it or not. You'll be fine. Besides, then we can have another
interminable discussion on whether salt is assumed to be left out of
those recipes that don't mention it, or assumed to be present. We
haven't heard from the outlying parishes yet...  ;  )  .

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com