SC - Welsh Cooking

Nancy Santella annaoftderturm at pathway.net
Thu Aug 5 15:24:17 PDT 1999

My dear Elysant, and anyone on the list,

            I am preparing a celtic feast in Oct. and am looking for
recipies of welsh origan. I was wondering if you could help me.

These are the books I was able to borrow:

            1. "First Catch Your Peacock   A Book Of Welsh Food"
                        by Bobby Freeman

            2. "Lamb, Leeks and Laverbread"
                        by Gilli Davies

            3. "Celtic Cookbook"
                        by Helen Smith-Twiddy

            4. "The British Museum Cookbook"
                        by Michelle Berriedale-Johnson

Anna OftderTurm

Sunder Oak in the Kingdom of AEthelmearc

Life is a Party. Each day is a gift, to be opened with
Anticipation, Joy and Thankfulness.