SC - Choosing a personna

Rayne and Richard PRIDEelectrc at centuryinter.net
Thu Aug 5 18:02:35 PDT 1999

And you know it doesn't help to "give" them "period" names when they are born!
I wait with baited breath (and "The I knew it - gleem in the eye)  when
grandaughter "Moyra" and grandson "Connor" look their mother MKA: Crystal -
SCA:  Kristel, Amethyst, what-ever-it-is-now in the eye and announce they are
"changing their names".

Rayne

(The "I will use "period", but in quotes until someone gives me a short one word
substitution"  member of this List.   :-)
- -