SC -OT carbonated beverage of local choice

James Gilly / Alasdair mac Iain alasdair.maciain at snet.net
Fri Aug 6 15:18:41 PDT 1999

At 22:45 12-4-99 EDT, Aelfwyn wrote:
> But , Master...RC is the best of the coke clan! Just ask anyone who lives
in
> the mid-west where it is the top selling beverage of this sort...and those
>in
> Aethelmearc who have trained palettes...:-)
>
> Ras (who loves RC above all others specifically BECAUSE it tastes less like
> battery acid the the others. :-)) >>
>
>Here in Maine we have a concoction called Moxie. I think you have to have
>been born in the state to drink the stuff. But it will take rust off a
chrome
>bumper!

I made the mistake of trying that stuff one <shudder>.  Even worse than
Irn-Bru....

Alasdair mac Iain

Laird Alasdair mac Iain of Elderslie
Dun an Leomhain Bhig
Canton of Dragon's Aerie  [southeastern CT]
Barony Beyond the Mountain  [northern & southeastern CT]
East Kingdom
Argent, a chevron cotised azure surmounted by a sword and
in chief two mullets sable