SC - Re: Comfort food

Wajdi a14h at zebra.net
Sat Aug 7 16:39:31 PDT 1999

M'lady 'Lainie,

I'm 46; my oldest is 25, and my youngest is 18.  I fell in love a year ago with
a great, outstanding woman (and thoroughly disgusted the kids with our
behavior).  Go ahead and eat anything you want.  I haven't found a cure yet, and
I'm equally positive that I don't want to.  Ain't it wonderful?

wajdi

Laura C Minnick wrote:
Sorry honey- I've got teenagers- I ain't young no mo' no mo'. I'm old enough now
to appreciate a _real_ man!

obligatory food content- can anyone list off the food/herbal remedies for
lovesickness?