SC - On a Tangential, OT Note - Was: Potato salad+pasta sa

Ana L. Valdés agora at algonet.se
Mon Aug 9 03:53:16 PDT 1999

Dear SCA-friends. In my mail today, 40 mail delivery failure from
upsxdls at notes.okstate.edu. Anybody can be in contact with the list administrator
and ask kim to put manual this adress out of the list, until the problem solves?

Thank in advance
Ana

Terri Millette wrote:

> >I ;oathe all legumes, some it's the abismal taste, like lima beans,
> >chic peas, peas etc, sometimes it's meerly the texture, dried mush is
> >just not a good option.
> >
> >Fiona( well he did ask)
>
> (visual of me tossing waist-length hair and stamping foot) I am NOT a "he".
> I know we all *look* alike in e-mail, but i hoped there was a clue in my
> name :-)
>
> I beg forgivness Lady, I missread who sent what, I thought it came
> from a scottish lad who's name is escaping me at the moment( think
> he's married to Phillipa, could be wrong)
>
> Anahita Munirah bint-Karim al-hakim al-Fassi
> ("bint" means "daughter (of)" whereas "ibn" means "son (of)")

- --
http://www.algonet.se/~agora
Anas homepage/hemsida

http://www.algonet.se/~agora/ada
Anas och Evas ezine, in English and Swedish

http://www.dn.se
Under IT and Liv&Stil can you find Anas articles and links,
only in Swedish