SC - bounce notices

upsxdls at okway.okstate.edu upsxdls at okway.okstate.edu
Mon Aug 9 06:02:42 PDT 1999

OK, I didn't leave for Pensic, I only work during the week, and I only have
email at work.  My mailbox was empty when I left on Friday, August 6th.
Oklahoma State's email system is notorious for bouncing mail.

Garlic is is a good cure for lovesickness (well, it prevents close
proximity).  Besides Lainie, I've found a new guy, too!  Who wants to be
cured?  I can't believe there was someone available with all the attributes
I appreciate most!

I love okra, especially fried or stewed with tomatoes.  I dislike liver,
frozen brussel sprouts, most dried legumes and canned spinach.  All my
comfort foods contain potatoes:  hash browns, roast beef hash, meat loaf
with mashed potatoes.  There, I think I've caught up with most of the
threads I've seen recently.  I hope they have my email fixed.  Leanna