SC - bounce notices

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Mon Aug 9 09:11:22 PDT 1999

> Hey! Yoo hoo!
>         Why are we getting all of these bounce notices and isn't anyone
> home to fix it? Papa Gunthar? My mailbox if filling rapidly...

As Master Adamantius said, I administer this list from my work account
so if something crashes on the weekend I can't help things. I got to work
today with over 600 messages in my mailbox so I can understand your
frustration.

I've gotten many of the problems taken care of, well those that weren't
taken care of by members of the lits. For that I thank you.

I'm checking the email accounts of some of the members and especially
for those that have been having problems unsubscribing. Here's a clue
for those folks. You can send a message to majordomo at Ansteorra.ORG
and in the body write: who sca-cooks
Majordomo will send you a list of everyone who is subscribed to the regular
list. If you want a list of the digest version just add "-digest" to the
"sca-cooks".
Then look at the addresses and see if you have an address assigned.

Also if you keep getting the message that your address is not subscribed you
may check the digest list as well.

I do apologize for the inconvenience to everyone and hope you enjoyed a taste
of the joys of list administration.

> 'Lainie

Yers,

Gunthar