SC - Greasy stuff in cold weather

Cathy Harding charding at nwlink.com
Mon Aug 9 19:04:58 PDT 1999

I can attest to the dreaming of greasy stuff.  i once skied from Skagway to
Juneau (alaska)on the ice fileds, we were gone for 27 days and the last week
we all dreamed of butter and bacon and the big topic of discussion was what
kind of pizza we were going to have (double cheese, double sausage and
vegetables!).  We took what seemed before the trip, a prodigious amount of
peanut butter, butter, oil and other fats, and it wasn't enough.

Maeve