SC - The Rock

Weaver8002 at aol.com Weaver8002 at aol.com
Wed Aug 11 17:04:29 PDT 1999

In a message dated 8/11/99 9:13:58 10:33:25 EST, tyrca at yahoo.com writes:

<<
 For myself, I am having a nice teaparty in the garden, and
 serving my sparkling white pyment with various cookies whose
 recipes I got from Anne-marie.  I am not serving black China
 tea, but some chilled mint tea in tall glasses along with the
 champagne flutes full of pyment.  If you would like to join me
 cyber-wise, bring something nice and light to save us from the
 heat, and gentle conversation, and you are welcome.  Beware if
 you show up with weapons, you will be erased like a Loony Tunes
 Daffy Duck.

 Tyrca >>

Would cream cheese-pecan scones do - or maybe oatmeal chocolate chip cookies
with pecans?  we can talk about all the terrible things we must endure on the
home front while our friends are off at Pennsic - like air conditioning, no
lines at showers and such like horrors. : )

Margherita the Weaver