SC - Choosing a personna

Bonne of Traquair oftraquair at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 11 20:22:40 PDT 1999

>And you know it doesn't help to "give" them "period" names when they are
>born!

Yes, when we started, I thought Margaret and Madeleine would use their own
names or a variant spelling--but no.

bonne (who, when chastised for fogetting to use their SCA names, points out
that Bonne is not the mother of an English girl nor a Welsh girl! and if
they are going to keep on with that they better get back to respectable
french and scottish names!)