SC - message from the guardian of the rock

Bonne of Traquair oftraquair at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 13 12:26:02 PDT 1999

>I have an alias to the rock on my desktop (I think you Windoze types
>call them shortcuts) so its actual location is pretty unimportant. I
>_do_ know you can't get really good grits there, though ;  ) .

You mean, this isn't just all in our heads?  There's an actual site (web or
real) somewhere?

Bonne
(a newsgroup I follow on has an entire town they play in.  Anytime
discussion gets out of hand or boring, you go off into the town and start
writing fictionalized account, stopping at a crucial moment and letting
someone else pick up from there.  After a number of years, there's an entire
cast of members and former members and their history that you have to keep
in mind.)