SC - Romantic Food

JEANNE STAPLETON jstaplet at du.edu
Fri Aug 13 14:21:16 PDT 1999

> JEANNE STAPLETON wrote:
> >
> > > lucky socks. When it came around to me, to everyone's amazement, wearing
> > > full headdress and veils and all of my regailia,I hiked up the skirts of
> > > the painfully period cotehardie, past the stockings and garters, to one
> > > hip, and showed them... my Mickey Mouse underpants. Several people,
> > > including the Baroness, immediately fell off the beds laughing. And I
> > > have never lived it down. (Do I want to? I don't know...)
> > >
> > > Keep me away from the Athol Brose,
> > >
> > > 'Lainie
> >
> > Ohhhh, Lainie...
> >
> > I think you've ensured that people will be plying you with it evermore.
> >
> > Berengaria
>
> If I remember right Ber, You were cruising the halls in your shiny new
> hat, doing an Underwear Survey and were thrre shhets to the wind
> yourself...
>
> *maniacal grin*
> 'Lainie

Oh, was *that* the occasion.  I was much more sober than you probably
realize.  I was high on released adrenaline from stepping down!  (Which
is kind of scary when you think that I'm like that sober...)

Food-related content...food-related content...um. Aquaterra threw us
a great banquet!

Berengaria

(and how come your Mickey Mouse underwear didn't make it in the survey,
hm?)