SC - Romantic Food

Fri Aug 13 21:17:06 PDT 1999

> Perhaps
>  I need to spend more time out that way before I retire, learning the
> social
>  customs and mores. >>
>
> We're not that bad. . .:->
>
> And you even have crash space as long as you don't mind cats, dogs or
> crazy
> chroniclers. :->
>
> Noemi

Thank you for the kind offer.  Although we love animals, my wife has
unfortunately grown more allergic to them with the passing years.  Both of
us have been involved with the chroniclers office, so we are most
understanding about crazy chroniclers.

When we were all part of Aten, I used to make regular forays into the
Outlands.  That stopped because of advancement at work.  Until recently, my
last SCA trip into the Outlands was for Bigger-Bigger's (Freya Geardson)
coronation.  Now that I'm training my replacements, I'll be spending more
time wandering west.

Bear