SC - book by Carole Lambert

Thomas Gloning Thomas.Gloning at germanistik.uni-giessen.de
Wed Aug 18 03:39:59 PDT 1999

I ordered my 'Du manuscrit ...' about two years ago at a normal
bookseller. If it is out of print, things will be difficult.

Carole Lambert _is_ a _trustworthy source_; if I am not mistaken she
worked together with the Paris group around Jean Flandrin (Bruno
Laurioux, and others), in Canada she worked together with Terence
Scully.

One of her earlier publications is an edition of the _Recueil de Riom_
etc.; forthcoming is a new edition of the 'Enseignements' and of other
early French cookery books.

Cheers,
Thomas