SC - going to London

Mary_HallSheahan at ademco.com Mary_HallSheahan at ademco.com
Wed Aug 18 08:47:07 PDT 1999

Yes Anya, a charming movie based on a book by Helene Hanff based on her
real-world correspondence with an antiquarian bookstore in London.  One of
my favorite authors, and to think I found it by picking up a book I thought
was about James Bond... a later book of hers is called "Q's Legacy".  It
had nothing to do with Ian Fleming--but all to do about Sir Arthur Quiller
Couch, Oxford faculty and editor of many volumes of books about English
literature.

(Medieval food content...yes he did work with Chaucerian literature and
Chaucer has many food scenes!)

<<This is OT, but is this the movie with Anthony Hopkins in it, and he has
long correspondence with a lady in America who buys books from his
shoppe?>>

Emme