SC - FW: Fields of Gold information

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Wed Aug 18 09:19:28 PDT 1999

> If you want period coffee, adopt an Arab persona from, perhaps, 12th or 13th
> century.  We got lots of coffee.wajdi

I do appreciate your advice but I don't think that would be such a good idea for
me. Y'see, I'm kinda known for being on the other side.

Yers,

Count Sir Gunthar Jonsson, Baron to the Court
Donatii Knight to the Order of St. John
Purpure, between two escallops in chief a Maltese
Cross, argent.

(But I guess I could have picked up some of the strange tastes and
rituals of the heathens....)