SC - I'm insane.

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Aug 23 15:03:23 PDT 1999

In a message dated 8/23/99 5:32:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com writes:

<< Gunthar
 (Screw the rock. I'll stand here in the open and let the bombs fall.)

Actually I find it appalling that the head of the Cathedral would even
tolerate the folks who frequent that sinful rockpile in the side yard.
Perhaps it's time to build a new crypt. The rock pile would be a perfect
location and then folks might come back to the Cathedral for serious worship
and study.

Ras