SC - Ras' Maze for the Clueless

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Thu Aug 26 16:15:27 PDT 1999

Ras wrote:

>Actually I have several people in mind, none of whom show any resemblance
me <

Ah, how blind are those who will not see.....

>.....If anyone inquires about your presence at the Cathedral I will send
them your way. :-)

S'OK, Ras, but thanks- the priests all know me..... well.....

Actually, I thought it might be a perfect residence for a new Apprentice-
not even a week old ;-)

Folks, since no-one else has mentioned it, I thought it might be good to
mention that Lord Ras was formally accepted as an apprentice by Master Huen
at Aethelmark Court last Thursday. I was there, dressed in the Formal
Byzantine outfit he and Elysant (who was also there) had gifted me with for
my birthday the week before- all hand-sewn on site.

Lord Ras, suffering from a major case of nerves, had stepped out of Court
for a bit of that new herb brought from the New World when his name was
called, so we had to wait for him to re-arrive. Master Huen presented him
with his green belt, a lovely scroll delineating their relationship, and a
coin from the time of Constantine, as his first Year's wages. The Court gave
him three "Vivat"s, and I added a "Hoobah", just so he knew he was respected
in other Realms (for some reason, their Majesties got the giggles), and now
Lord Ras is officially apprenticed.

HOOBAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Got another one waiting for you, when you least expect it)

Love, you aggravating SOP,

Phlip

Nolo disputare, volo somniare et contendere, et iterum somniare.

phlip at morganco.net

Philippa Farrour
Caer Frig
Southeastern Ohio