SC - OT- Slugdom

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Sat Aug 28 13:56:36 PDT 1999

Alderton, Philippa wrote:

> "Lainie says:
>
> >Of course I'm a Banana Slug! They are the most glamorous! (And best with
> ice cream and cherries!)
>
> Recipe, please?
>
> Phlip

Silly Phlip- eveyone knows how to make a banana split (besides squezing
the sides!)...

I did put subtlety-making skill to use- for bribing the judges, which is
encouraged- I dipped the blunt end of several bananas in chocolate, and
then stuck long cocktail toothpicks in them, with little googly eyes
glued on, to be the eyestalks. They were a hit, though we had to collect
the peels later...

'Lainie/Carmen