SC - Healthy cooking

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sun Aug 29 05:40:39 PDT 1999

In a message dated 8/28/99 9:43:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Tollhase1 at aol.com writes:

<< So there are times that I open my can of
 Ravioli (a secret craving) and relish in their unique sauce.

 Frederich. >>

Who doesn't? The point of the conversation is feast preparation not day to
day eating. Would you serve canned Ravioli at a feast? I know you well enough
to be able to say I think not. Raspberry tarts for breakfast at an event,
yes. Pop Tarts , no. :-) That is the perspective I am writing from.

I will concede that with a little label reading there are possibilities for
prepackaged foods being used. Frozen fruits, vegetables, breads can be used
with some discretion. As can salt free/fat free precanned broth. I just don't
believe they are necessary under normal circumstances. :-)

Ras

Ras