SC - Estrella War XVI: Cooks invitation

Mordonna22 at aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Sun Aug 29 19:50:33 PDT 1999

In a message dated 8/29/1999 7:03:18 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
stefan at texas.net writes:

<<
 I am rather concerned though about the comment in the event webpage that says
 there is "no natural shade". >>

There isn't a tree anywhere in sight of the encampment.  It's a hundred acre
field most of the year.  My Household have been studiously trying to come up
with some sort of portable tree. Parachute pavilions work better than most.
Tie up the sides during the heat of the day, and let them down at night.  But
you can't cook over an open firepit under a parachute.  Not very practical.

Mordonna