SC - Real feasts?

DianaFiona at aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Sun Aug 1 09:15:01 PDT 1999

In a message dated 7/31/99 6:11:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
PRIDEelectric at centuryinter.net writes:

<<
 I would probably NOT try this at an event.  The birds could be upset at a
great deal
 of noise, an unfamiliar place, being confined for any length of time, etc.
Plus the
 crowd might not like birds flying about while they try to eat.

 Rayne >>

    True---but the "Ferret Pie" served to the Baroness at a Thor's Mountain
(Meridies) event a few years back was quite a hit! The ferret in question
ended up spending the rest of the meal being petted and fed by the Baroness
and her tablemates, I was told........ ;-)

                Ldy Diana