SC - Tiles..

UnruhBays, Melanie A UnruhBays.Melanie.A at tci.com
Mon Aug 2 11:55:09 PDT 1999

There's a potter in Calontir who's been doing pottery for *ever*. He's
Master (Master, Sir, and Court Baron, I think) Lars. His e-mail address has
escaped me at the moment. He may be the gentleman to whom you refer.
He's been doing reproductions of period pieces for a long time, and in many
cases, he can point to the source. I have a pitcher from him that is from a
Breugel painting. Well, I *use* it as a pitcher, but it was a beer mug in
period. Anyway, I believe I recall that he's been doing tiles recently,
although my memory might be faulty. If so, they'll be of fine quality and
documentable as well. Also, probably dishwasher safe.
He's at many big events. I suspect he'll be at Pennsic, as I know he often
is. Lilies, certainly, and sometimes at Estrella. I'm sure you won't have
any trouble finding him, and I hope he's the one you're looking for. If not,
look him up anyway - he's got beautiful stuff.
Maredudd

<snip>

 There is also a guy in Calontir who