SC - Introducing Myself

Anna Jartin anna.jartin at goteborg.utfors.se
Mon Aug 2 12:03:17 PDT 1999

Hi, everybody
I subscribed to this mailing-list about a week ago, and just now realized it would be a good thing to introduce myself : )

I am called Uta (Eira) Bure, and has been a feastocrat in Gotvik, Nordmark for 3 years now. I was originally tricked into cooking for St. Egon -97, when I was in Visby -96. I was drunk and with my usual "it'll all work out"-attitude I gladly accepted when I was asked to be the feastocrat. This slipped my mind as soon as I went to bed and I didn't remember a thing about it until, two months before the event, I was reminded...

By the way, am I the only one thinking, at midnight when all the food is prepared - this was nice, I hope I can do it again soon.
I'm thinking of hiring someone to hit me hard on the head when I air those sentiments...

Well, I think most of the things that could possibly go wrong has done it by now (unfortunately all at the same event), but I've learned that it will always work out, and nobody knows that the dessert burnt if you have time to buy new ingredients...
And wasn't rabbits supposed to be rather small and cute - not 70 cm and solidfrozen - try forcing one of those into an oven...

I have no other plans right now than cooking great food at our camp in Visby in a week, and I should actually be sewing now instead of sitting in front of my computer.
If anybody ever needs any help at a feast in Nordmark - please mail me : )

Yours in Service
Lady Uta
Gotvik, Nordmark
(Anna Jartin: anna.jartin at goteborg.utfors.se)